Entertainment over three stages will bring us culturally diverse and contemporary music. Local bands will be playing throughout the day. You can’t miss the brightly-colored stage, which highlights wonderful dancers, singers and instrumentalists.
Look for the Kids Zone, with plenty of activities, like inflatable bouncing, pony rides, magicians, face painting, the Rad Hatters and much more!
The Teen Spot tells it all. Lots of hourly entertainment, rappers, street dancing and DJ music. Both the Kids Zone and Teen Spot can be found on the Comstock Street end of the Fairgrounds.
If you are interested in performing, submit an application ASAP as our line fills up almost six weeks before the event!
April 1, 2023
2022 Entertainment Schedule
Main Stage Performers:
- 10:00AM - Kaliloa O Kaleo Onalani
- 10:30AM - Creative Dancers 78
- 11:00AM - Annual Parade
- 12:00PM - Welcome Ceremony
- 12:30PM - Ballet Folklorico El Tapatio de San Dieguito
- 1:30PM - Southwest Middle/ High School Steel Drum Band
- 2:15PM - Blue Current Band
- 3:15PM - The Wine Club
- 4:15PM - 8 West
- 10:00AM - Ballet Folklorico Xchipilli de San Diego
- 10:20AM - Diamond Dolls
- 10:40AM - Ty Tuey
- 12:30PM - Imahen Taotao Tano
- 1:00PM - Kaibigan Dance Company
- 1:30PM - Genbu Daiko
- 2:15PM - KUSHINDA Drum and Dance
- 3:15PM - The Shirley Temples
- 4:00PM - G-Moto
- 4:30PM - Ballet Folklorico Yaqui
***Entertainment schedule is subject to change without notice